A family-run, financially secure construction & development company with a key focus across the commercial market.
Based in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs, this privately-owned business’ portfolio covers Commercial, Industrial and Residential property developments up to $60M in value.
I am looking to speak with experienced Estimators to lead and manage the tender process, with day to day duties to include:
- Client and Architect liaison
- Undertake value engineering
- Material costing
- Completing detailed take offs
- Sub contractor costing
- Prepare and submit expressions of interest
- Send out all sub contractor documentation
- Check and asses sub contractor quotes
- Prepare tender submission.
- Conduct Quality check on tender
- Meet with relevant parties and go over successful tender before hand over.
- Minimum 4 years’ commercial experience on $10m+ commercial projects
- Exposure to industrial projects is favorable
- Very good organizational skills and able to meet deadlines
- Understand how construction methods impact on costs
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
All conversations will be strictly confidential