As an Senior/Associate Facade Consultant you will report directly to a Director of the group and liaise with key project stakeholders such as clients, architects, builders and your internal colleagues. You will lead project teams in the design and delivery of world class new build facade systems as well as diagnostics and remediation. You will lead from the front in business development activities having a strong foundation of the same.
As the ideal candidate you will likely have:
- A recognised and relevant tertiary engineering degree
- Circa 10+ years of industry experience including: Technical understanding of facade systems and conceptual design skills
- Focused in providing the best Facades solutions
- A good breadth of technical and facade industry based experience
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to work with resources in other locations
- Experience in developing new business
- Strong report writing, freehand sketching skills
- Associated software knowledge and use
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Great people skills in order to manage people and develop relationships
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please contact Zach Cosgrave on 03 9092 7200 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can apply online via the link below or visit www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
All communication will be strictly confidential.