This well reputed multidisciplinary building services consultancy pride themselves on working closely with clients to provide expert engineering advise on a variety of projects. They provide specialist building services from concept to completion on a large portfolio of building projects including commercial, recreational and arts, retail, high rise and education projects.
Employed as Senior Fire Protection Engineer, you will be part of team providing the full range of fire protection solutions for building services with a focus on project leadership and staff/resource management. You will be responsible for managing the Melbourne fire protection team while leading the design and documentation of of wet and dry fire systems within of a range of building projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A locally recognised Engineering degree and preferably a RBP
- Extensive local experience working as a Fire Protection Engineer within a consulting environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects ideally within education, commercial, healthcare, sports and recreation and retail with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge and develop your technical ability
- Excellent time management, communication and team work skills
- Ability to inspire and mentor junior engineers
Should you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. Apply through the link below or contact Zach Cosgrave for a confidential discussion:
M: 0468 967 969
We also want to hear from Engineers, Designers and Drafters at all levels!
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au