This engineering firm provides building services engineering solutions and consultancy from concept to completion on projects including commercial, educational, healthcare, retail, entertainment, aged care and residential. With a growing Melbourne team, due to expansion and recent project wins, they are now seeking a Senior Hydraulic Engineer to assist in leading the Hydraulics team. This is a team leadership position responsible of managing five engineering and drafting staff.
Employed as a Senior Hydraulic Engineer, you will be managing projects as a project leader responsible for direct reports and team resource allocation. You will use your experience and technical ability to oversee the design and drafting of detailed Hydraulic solutions for building services projects.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Extensive Australian project experience working as a Hydraulic Engineer in a consultancy/contractor environment with the ability to hit the ground running on existing projects
- Ability to inspire senior and junior staff with exceptional people management skills
- Previous experience working as a Project Leader / Lead Hydraulic Engineer on a variety of projects
- Working knowledge of Revit MEP highly desirable, however not essential
- Extensive experience designing Hydraulic systems including sewer, sanitary plumbing, storm water and water services reticulation systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Salary circa $135k - $165k package
- Leadership responsibilities with exposure to notable projects
- Modern CBD office accessible via public and private transport
If you feel that you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. For more information on this role, or other Hydraulic Engineering or Drafting opportunities, please contact Zach on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn to be updated of all current and future opportunities within Building Services.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Please note that at this stage, candidate shortlisted must have FULL Australian Working Rights