With a strong philosophy in exceeding client expectations, this established national building services consulting firm has had a strong presence in the Australian market for over two decades.
Employing over 50 staff nationally, this consultancy provides services in across the MEP environment. Their project expertise expands to a range of sectors including Commercial, Interiors, Government, Heritage, Retail, Leisure and Recreational, Residential and Mixed Use Developments.
Employed as Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be part of the team providing the full range of mechanical solutions. You will be responsible for leading the design and documentation of mechanical systems for a range of building projects and working with a client facing focus. You will use your experience and technical ability to complete engineering analysis and design of HVAC systems as well as liaise with clients, contractors and other project stakeholders.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A recognised Mechanical Engineering degree
- Experience working as a Lead or Senior Mechanical Engineer within a consulting environment
- Project lead experience and allocation of resources
- Relevant Building services design experience with strong commercial acumen
- Proven project experience & ability to work autonomously
- Confidence in leading multiple small to medium scale building projects
- Excellent time management, leadership and team work skills
If you are on the lookout for an opportunity that will progress your career in Building Services then I would love to hear from you. Apply now by sending a copy of your most updated CV. Alternatively, I would welcome a discussion about this position and other opportunities in Building Services.
For a strictly confidential discussion about opportunities, please contact Zach on:
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-cosgrave-76354096/
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au