- Civil, Earthworks, Structures Contractor
- $120k - $160k + super
- North Melbourne Mickleham, Donnybrook
A highly successful Tier 3 civil contractor specialising in complex civil construction projects across Wetland, Stormwater, Roads, Bridges, and Detailed Earthworks are looking to appoint a well-versed Senior Project Engineer to support their site team on various project across metro Melbourne and regional.
- Develop and implement project plans, including schedules, budgets, and quality control.
- Coordinate with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project goals are met and to deliver high-quality projects.
- Monitor and report on project progress, identifying and addressing any issues or delays, ensuring that the project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Manage project risks and implement mitigation strategies.
- Inspect and test materials and equipment to ensure that they meet the specified standards and are suitable for use.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Engineer role.
- Strong contract management skills, with experience in planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to assist a team of construction professionals.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong understanding of safety regulations and quality control processes.
You will join a team known for delivering complex civil and water infrastructure-related projects in the local market as well as projects interstate. They are busy delivering wetlands projects, sub-ground structures and water pipelines as well as a broad range of civil and earthworks jobs.
This is a genuine opportunity and our client is ready to interview now for the right candidate.
For more information relating to this role, please click 'APPLY' and follow the prompts or contact ANTONIO CAIONE on 0413 241 783 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org