The role is a 12 Month fixed to contract with the potential to be extended up to 3 years.
As a Senior Project/Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The planning, development & oversight of councils civil works program
- Stakeholder management & community engagement
- Supervision of project delivery
- Budgeting & financial management
- Guide, develop and improve council's project management capability
- Reporting to council and management
- An experienced Project Manager with experience managing capital works for or within Local Government
- Experience planning, developing, and overseeing capital works programs.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects to time/budget/quality constraints
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Project Management opportunities within Local Government, please contact
Michael Parker Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au