Reporting directly to the Coordinator Statutory Planning, your primary role will involve managing and accessing planning permit applications for various development proposals within the middle ring.
More specifically, you will be assessing the following:
- Multi-unit developments
- Commercial and mixed-use
- Small/medium sized advertising signs
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning or equivalent.
- A sound knowledge of the Planning and Environment Act 1987 and more specifically the Victorian legislation.
- Experience managing 35+ planning permits applications at one time.
- Exceptional report writing skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service over the counter and phone.
- Evidence of using relevant computer software (ie. Pathways, Trim, SPEAR GIS packages etc.)
This is an immediate contract opportunity. All interested parties are encouraged to get in contact as soon as possible.
Please apply online via the link below.