In a team of 5, you will be responsible for leading several projects autonomously. These include, but not limited too:
- Project Managing new Precinct Structure Plans development by VPA
- Planning Scheme Amendments for heritage reviews and privately initiated residential growth.
- Strategic Projects such as a Rural Landuse Strategy, Development Contribution Plans, Small town Structure Plans etc.
- A tertiary qualification in Town and Regional Planning, or relevant experience/qualifications.
- Previous experience managing all areas of strategic land use planning but ideally within a growth area or rural environment.
- Victorian experience is preferred but candidates with extensive experience in Local Government would be considered favorable if they can demonostrate experience working on similar projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude
- A team player excited by collaborating with like-minded professionals.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and believe you are up for the challenge, please feel free to reach out to Mark Parrent on (03) 9092 7204 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further