Aspect Personnel are working with a council in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs to recruit a Senior Traffic Engineer for an initial 3 month contract.
Employed as a Senior Traffic Engineer, you will be responsible for:
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- Providing engineering recommendations to traffic, parking, road safety & public transport issues
- The development and review of traffic management plans
- Assess town planning referrals
- Traffic investigations
- Report writing
- Responding to enquiries from local residents and clients.
- Customer service
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Experience working as a Traffic or Transport Engineer preferably within Local Government
- Ability to prepare and review Traffic Management Plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current drivers license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Traffic Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact
Peter Michael on 0423 122 765
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au