A long-standing National Builder with over 150 staff across 4 cities. The business has expertise across Construction, Fitout & Refurbishment projects upto $30M in value.
The business has a focus on internal training, mentorship and professional development which you will have access to and be expected to contribute to.
With great facilities, development opportunities and company culture this business offers a progressive and enjoyable workplace.
As the Site Manager, you will enjoy full ownership and work on a variety of new build, interior fit out & refurbishment projects (typically across the Education, Health, retail, and Office markets). Reporting to the Project Manager you will be directly responsible for the day-to-day management of a site based activities.
Projects will typically be in the range of $5M to $30M.
I am looking to speak with Site Managers that have experience delivering commercial projects. You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience in projects from $500k - $30m (new build, refurbishment & fitout)
- Experience in Commercial projects; education, health, industrial, aged care etc
- Construction or building-related degree or diploma, or trade background
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia (Sponsorship not available)
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role or you would like to have a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Tom on 0435 914 485 or at email@example.com
All conversations will be confidential.