The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional service and technical Town Planning advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess and process planning/subdivision applications.
- The preparation of correspondence and reports for a delegate or member of council.
- Working with a team to meet service goals and objectives.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders.
Requirements for the role:
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislation, policies in relation to statutory planning.
- A strong ability to problem solve with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A current Victorian drivers license.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
For further details, please contact Kyla Nash at Aspect Personnel on 0423 419 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.