They are ideally after someone for an immediate start until early April 2022, subject to possible extension.
The role is to work with councils Principal Planner on two key projects; preparation of Planning Scheme Amendments and to implement key structure plans. This role will be 3 days per week to cover an internal secondment and flexible working arrangements (working from home) will be catered for.
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Strategic Planner (local government experience preferred).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Demonstrated completing of Planning Scheme Amendments.
- Current Drivers License.
For further details on the role, please contact Claudia Griffiths from Aspect Personnel at 0423 419 396, or email email@example.com.