A specialist structural consulting firm with a reputable Melbourne team. With Revit systems in place, they typically produce concept to completion design and documentation for mid to large, residential, commercial and institutional developments within Victoria.
You will work within the drafting team both autonomously and with others to produce structural documentation for said projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years of experience as a Structural Drafter
- Minimum of 2 years strong professional REVIT experience
- Ideally would have worked with AutoCAD
- Understand the complexities of detailing
- Ability to solve connection issues
- Commercial projects exposure
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Working for mid sized, privately owned company, that has a stellar retention rate and values it staff. Plus you get an expected salary to fall between $80,000 and $95,000 package.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, or other structural engineering opportunities, please send a word version of your resume to Sanj Shouan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0435 832 575
Having recruited in the structural engineering space for over six years in Melbourne. I have key relationships in the industry and a proven record of placing candidates in roles according to their career aspirations. Feel free to contact me for a confidential no obligation chat.