Employed as an Senior ESD Engineer / Sustainability Consultant, This is a hands on role that will require you to be fully immersed into the business with ESD at the centre of all your work.
Skills and Experience
- A recognised degree relevant to your field
- Experience working as an ESD Engineer/Sustainability Consultant within a consulting environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Exposure to a variety of building projects with a desire to learn and grow your knowledge and develop your technical ability
- Software experience: Nathers, IES & FirstRate5
- Green Star Accredited professional, an advantage but not essential
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary package and benefits will be offered. You will work in a modern central Melbourne office accessible via private and public transport and have the opportunity to work on significant project portfolios with an established team as your support. This position will suit someone who is an excellent communicator with strong technical skills and ability to manage projects.
If you have the desire to take ownership of projects and establish a career within a leading building services firm, then don't hesitate and express your interest by clicking APPLY and submitting a word version of your CV.
For more information on this role, or other Building Services opportunities, please contact Zach on:
M: 0422 138 762
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn to find out more about our current and future opportunities within Building Services.