This role will be an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Employed as a Technical Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to requests from residents
- Conducting site inspections
- Assessing legal points of discharge and building over easement applications
- Processing road reserve applications
- Management of service authorities
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- An Engineer with experience in asset inspections and construction supervision
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures and the Road Management Act
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A current driver's license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on 0423 122 765
Or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.