The firm specialises in Town Planning, Landscape Architecture, and Urban Design with a clear focus on suburban and inner-city development within Melbourne.
What are they looking for:
- A qualified and experienced Town Planner with local experience ideally, so they can hit the ground running.
- 2+ years of experience would enable you to fit in with ease.
- Ideally someone with consultancy exposure but if you thrive in a fast-paced environment we would still like to hear from you.
- A Planner who enjoys working across a wide range of projects that have competing priorities.
- A highly organised, results-focused professional.
- Simply put, a team player.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, planning policy and guidelines.
- Liaise with existing and future clients about site development potential and opportunity.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients with confidence.
- Represent the firm at networking events including UDIA, Property Council, VEPLA, PIA etc.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via email@example.com or contact him on 9092 7204.
Alternatively, you can apply online via the link below.