The firm specialises in Town Planning and Urban Design with a clear focus on suburban and inner-city development within Melbourne.
What are they looking for:
- A qualified Town Planner with circa 2 years experience; so they can hit the ground running.
- Ideally someone with consultancy exposure but if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would still like to hear from you.
- A Planner who enjoys working across a wide range of projects that have competing priorities
- A highly organised, results focused professional.
- Simply put, a team player.
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, planning policy and guidelines.
- Liaise with existing and future clients about site development potential and opportunity.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients with confidence.
- Represent the firm at networking events including UDIA, Property Council, VEPLA, PIA etc.
The remuneration offered will directly reflect experience and compatibility to the above selection criteria but expect a range of $70k to $85k plus super and other employee benefits.
All form of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 9092 7204.
Alternatively you can apply online via the link below.