Specialising in client-focused development and project management services, this property developer of 22 staff are continuing to grow. They currently employ 5 Town Planners led by a seasoned professional with over 15 years experience in both the private and public sectors. Their nimble, supportive and collaborative team environment is valued highly internally, so the successful candidate will come with a 'team first' approach.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of technical reports, including preparation of various planning applications, planning scheme amendments, development plans, and advocacy reports.
- Provide advice to clients about development potential within PSP frameworks and the like.
- Conduct the necessary research both in the Urban and Regional areas of Victoria.
- Remain up to date with planning policy changes and decisions, so you can convey this to clients with confidence.
- Mentor Junior Town Planners.
- Degree qualification in Urban and Regional Planning, or higher;
- Technical and practical town planning expertise in the Victorian system, ideally in the private sector but not essential;
- Excellent report writing skills to prepare documentation to accompany Planning Permit applications, Development Plan and Planning Scheme Amendments;
- Great communication skills to liaise with clients and key stakeholders on town planning and land development matters.
- A proven commercial acumen.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 0422 045 204.