You will be responsible for reviewing and providing comments on transport, traffic and parking related issues.
As a Traffic Engineer you will also assist with the development and implementation of Traffic Management Plans.
This will be a contract role for an initial 2 months, with the possibility of an extension.
Employed as a Traffic Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Traffic investigations
- Customer service
- Provide recommendations to resolve traffic and parking issues
- Assist with development of traffic management plans
- Investigate the effectiveness of transport related projects
- Assist in preparation of reports relating to council’s traffic/transport matters
- Technical report writing
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Local government experience
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to prepare and review Traffic Management Plans
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to provide timely and professional advice
- A current Victoria Driver’s License
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or discuss other Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on 0423 122 765
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.