Our client provide a range of services including building maintenance, construction and refurbishments. Servicing Victoria, there is a busy pipeline of work.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Admin Manager, you will be responsible for allocating and coordinating technicians and contractors. This is a high volume work environment requiring good organisational and customer service skills. You will work as part of a team, whilst also being responsible for your own workload.
The main responsibilities that will be spilt across the team will include:
- Opening and closing jobs in the Project system
- Allocating and scheduling technicians to jobs
- Liaising with the client, technicians, suppliers, and tenants regarding job status and details
- Preparing, supplying and processing invoices
- Producing reports
- Working closely with other employees of the company
- Previous experience in similar role within a fast paced/high-volume environment
- Construction knowledge advantageous
- Experience with Simpro is beneficial but not essential
- Strong multitasking skills & attention to detail is required
- Be a team player
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Eager to learn
However other office-based and call centre customer service experience will be considered.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume for review via the advertisement.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team