- Project: $65m Apartment project
- Salary: Up to $80k
- Location: Geelong
A well respected Tier 2 contractor that deliver Commercial projects across the Education, Local Council, Health, Prison and Apartment sectors up to $90m.
Operating over 15 years, this company has solidified their position in the Construction industry and prides themselves on their reputation, quality and ability to develop talent from within.
This permanent opportunity involves delivering a $65m Apartment project based in Geelong. This role is looking to kick off in February next year and predicted to finish in August 2025.
This role would suit someone that has recently graduated from their Construction Management degree and is seeking their first role in the Construction industry, or someone that already has experience as a Cadet or Project Coordinator.
- Organise and manage aspects of the build to ensure project is being completed on time, to quality and within budget
- Identify and mitigate potential project risks
- Reviewing and interpreting drawings
- Implementing ITP's
- Relevant tertiary qualification or at least 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator or Cadet delivering Commercial projects
- Self motivated and can-do attitude
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Full Australian working rights
If this role is something of interest to you, my contact details are below: