- 3 month contract - full time hours
- Remote role
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Senior Statutory Planning experience
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Processing town planning applications.
- Prepare delegate and Council reports and recommend a course of action on planning permit applications and other statutory matters.
- Negotiate with developers, objectors, general public and statutory authorities in respect of planning applications.
- Interpret the Council's planning policies and disseminate this information to the general public and other officers in verbal and written form.
- Investigate, research and prepare reports on existing policy and legislative issues as directed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Town Planning or another related discipline.
- Ability to verbally communicate in a succinct, courteous, precise and cooperative manner, including the written form.
- Knowledge of the context for Statutory Planning in Victoria.
- Ability to interpret building plans and related documentation.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Town Planning opportunities within Local Government, please contact Kyla Nash on 0423 419 396 or send an email to email@example.com