Salary: $70k - $75k + super
Location: South East Melbourne
We are currently recruiting a Town Planner for a large, privately owned consultancy in the southeastern suburbs of Melbourne. With a reputation for delivering exceptional statutory planning and strategic planning services to their clients around Victoria.
As a Town Planner with this employer, you will have the unique chance to work on a diverse range of residential, commercial, and industrial developments across Melbourne and regional Victoria, reporting to an industry leader with over 20 years of experience. This role involves working in a team to support their clients in obtaining planning permits in a timely manner.
Our client believes in embracing a true work/life balance. They understand the importance of maintaining a fulfilling personal life while excelling in your professional career. Their supportive and inclusive work environment encourages collaboration, creativity, and growth, enabling you to thrive both personally and professionally.
Why join their team?
- Exciting projects: Work on various developments that will shape the urban landscape of Victoria.
- Project management: Be involved in all aspects of the planning process, from concept development to final delivery.
- Work/life balance: Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a supportive environment that values your personal well-being.
- Career growth: Benefit from professional development and advancement opportunities within their renowned multi-disciplinary firm.
- A qualified Urban Planner with at least 12 months experience working in Victoria. This is to ensure you are able to interrupt the Victorian Planning Provisions and navigate through the process efficiently.
- Experience in project management and delivery, with a proven track record of managing multiple projects at one time successfully.
- Excellent verbal communication and report-writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- A team player with a collaborative mindset and a passion for quality outcomes.
The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and compatibility with the selection criteria, with a salary range of $70,000 to $75,000 plus super.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him on 0422 045 204 for a confidential conversation.