Our client is a well established commercial construction company which provide services within the community, health and education, multi-unit residential and project management.
They have a great work life balance and being a small, young team they like to promote a good office culture.
Please note: This role is based in the office full time
This position could suit someone who can come in to hit the ground running. They require someone with CHEOPS experience as this is a major part of the roles duties.
Duties will include:
- AP/AR/ Entering invoices
- Bank reconciliations, expenses, forecasting
- General office administration
- Cheops experience is a must
- Construction Industry experience is highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise and use their initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills