Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices across Australia. This role will be based in a new department, in the Western suburbs. Site is best accessed by car, but is also on a bus route.
You will provide valuable administrative support to a team of technical staff, engineers and drafters. Work with different personalities and across all levels of seniority, demonstrating a mature attitude and excellent communication skills. This is a newly created division, and you would be the sole administrator, so will suit someone with a mature attitude who enjoys a challenge.
Tasks will include:
- Process requests in project management systems
- Produce purchase orders
- Raise invoices
- Produce various reports
- Maintain data integrity and update all systems and spreadsheets
- Adhere to strict processes and timeframes
- Deal with variety of stakeholders over the phone and email
- Greet visitors to the office
As part of your onboarding and training, you may be required to travel interstate.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au