Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices across Australia. Well-established firm both locally and interstate, with a busy pipeline of work. The office is conveniently located by train and tram lines.
You will provide valuable administrative support to a busy team of engineers and drafters, following strict processes and often working to tight deadlines. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with lots of different personalities, both internally and externally, demonstrating a mature attitude and excellent communication skills.
Tasks will include:
- Process requests in project management systems
- Produce purchase orders
- Raise invoices
- Produce various reports
- Maintain data integrity and update all systems and spreadsheets
- Adhere to strict processes and timeframes
- Deal with variety of stakeholders over the phone and email
- Effective communication style that is assertive but tactful
- Experience in a similar team admin support role
- Specific project-management system training will be provided, however you will need to have good technology skills to pick this up quickly.
- Strong MS Office skills are essential.
Be part of a national team of administrators who can support you in the early stages of your training and development, before working independently.
The business promotes a good team spirit, whilst also encouraging autonomy. It's a friendly, relaxed yet professional environment where work-life balance is a priority.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au