Our client is an award-winning family-owned property and construction company. They have many disciplines including design, construction, development and ongoing property management and property investment.
This role will primarily assist the Construction Manager, Safety Manager and Systems manager and the wider team as required.
You will assist the Construction Manager through any issues that arise with projects, going through files, plans and finding the correct info to support. The Safety Manager will be more admin-based duties, writing and preparing documents. Assisting the System Manager will include writing operation manuals, cheat guides so you will need to be tech savvy and be able to find simpler ways of completing tasks.
You may also be required to assist the Estimating manager and the wider team.
Duties will include:
- Writing up guides/manuals
- Assist with completed projects that need to be revisited
- Write and prepare documents
- General office administration
- Covering the receptionist on long service leave
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Construction/Developer experience is highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise and use their initiative