You will be responsible for implementing process improvements, risk management procedures and internal audits relating to council infrastructure assets.
As an Asset Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare councils asset management plans
- Collect data and safety risk assessments for all asset categories
- Analyse, verify and update related asset data in council’s system
- Provide specialist input for future capital works programs
- Prepare regular asset status and performance reports
- Undertake a range of municipal engineering and asset management tasks
- Liaising with key stakeholders
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant experience qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in local government asset management
- Demonstrated ability to address issues and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of local government policies, procedures and legislation
- A sound understanding of generic software applications in relation to engineering and asset management
Peter Michael Recruitment Consultant on 0423 122 765
Or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.