This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills in local government working in a diverse role with a supportive team.
This role will be an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Employed as an Asset/GIS Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to requests from residents
- Conducting asset inspections
- Updating Council Asset Management Systems
- Provide support to Coordinator of Asset Management
- Enter all asset data into council's GIS
As the ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Experience in asset inspections and construction supervision
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures and the Road Management Act
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- A current driver's license
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other Civil Engineering opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Peter Michael on 0423 122 765
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au