With its reputation and continued success, this firm is a specialist in Building Services providing clients quality Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, ESD, Fire, AV, Civil and Structural engineering solutions for small scale to large building projects ranging from Aged Care, Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Institutional, Industrial and Mixed Use Developments.
A position for a Senior Electrical Engineer now exist to join their high performing team. This is an opportunity that has become available due to their continued success and project pipeline, as a building services provider of choice to many organisations. You will be given the opportunity to manage projects and have the responsibility of providing the full range of electrical solutions. Your strong technical ability to complete engineering analysis and design of power, lighting, communication and security systems will enable you to succeed in this role whilst efficiently mentoring and assisting skilled engineers and drafters.
- An Australian recognised Electrical Engineering degree
- Circa 6 - 10 years' experience working as an Electrical Engineer, consulting environment experience essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian building codes and standards
- Knowledge or experience in project management, cost preparation, estimation and client and contractor liaison
- Exposure to a variety of Australian building projects
- Excellent time management, team work, written and verbal communication skills
A competitive salary package + benefits will be offered.
You will work in a modern new office accessible via private and public transport.
You will have the opportunity to work on significant project portfolios with an established team as your support.
This position will suit someone who is an excellent communicator with strong technical design skills and ability to manage projects.
If you have the desire to take ownership of projects, move into a leadership role and establish a career within a leading building services firm, then don't hesitate and express your interest by clicking APPLY and submitting a word version of your CV.
For more information on this role, or other Electrical Engineering or Drafting opportunities, please contact Zach on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn to find out more about our current and future opportunities within Building Services.