This is a varied role where you will use your expertise to support the operations of several council teams including traffic, development and drainage.
Employed as a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Drainage & traffic investigations
- Checking designs and plans for developments
- Assessing on-site detention, legal points of discharge & building over easements
- Providing recommendations to traffic/parking issues
- Assisting the design & delivery of civil infrastructure projects
- Responding to enquiries from local residents and clients.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or relevant experience/qualification
- A Civil Engineer, ideally with experience in Victorian Local Government
- A solid understanding of local government policies, procedures and legislation
- An understanding of drainage design and ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Peter Michael on 0423 122 765
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au