A great opportunity to join a highly regarded local firm in Melbourne's South East, in the role of Construction Engineer. Assisting in the delivery of design engineering solutions for a healthy portfolio of residential and industrial subdivision projects across Melbourne.
Delivering a tailored and innovative consultancy service, you will be exposed to a broad range of developer and architect clients, will liaise with water and other service authorities and coordinate design with a proven team of designers and drafts people.
Core tasks will include
- The auditing of on-site construction activities on behalf of the client.
- Providing advice and liaising with the Project Manager.
- Monitor project budgets and variations and scopes of work.
A highly effective communicator and negotiator you will be given a key part in the development of projects in the company’s portfolio.
You will be driven, motivated and be an 'outside the box' thinker - ready to join a stable, highly retained team in a friendly office in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs.
You will ideally have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience with water authority would be preferable
- A Civil Engineering Degree
- Experience working on urban development projects, master planned communities and large sub-divisions
- Demonstrable grasp of Australian standards and local codes