The initial contract tenure is 3 months, though this may be extended.
The council offers a friendly and professional working environment, with flexible working hours and a mixture of home and office based work.
Employed as a Coordinator Major Projects, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of new community buildings, open space and recreation projects.
This is a varied leadership role where you will also have the opportunity to lead a team whilst also contributing to the delivery of significant projects.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience in managing the delivery of building, recreation and open space projects
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or relevant experience/qualifications
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience leading a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Michael Parker Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0431 593 048
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au