This is a Band 7 level position and the initial contract tenure is 8 months.
The council offers a friendly and professional working environment, with flexible working hours and a mixture of home and office based work.
Employed as a Coordinator Minor Works, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of council's minor building and facilities program.
This is a varied leadership role where you will also have the opportunity to lead a team and the implementation of a new service delivery model.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience in managing the maintenance of building and facilities projects
- A solid understanding of Local Government procedures, principles and legislation
- Strong knowledge of building maintenance and energy management
- Ability to write and present reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Experience leading a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or other opportunities within Local Government, please contact:
Michael Parker Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0431 593 048
or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can apply by using the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au