You will be reporting directly into the General Manager of Infrastructure Assets & Planning and will be responsible in managing a team of 3 people, consisting of a part-time Band 5 Planner, a full-time Band 6 Planner and a Business Support Officer.
About the role:
- Band 7.
- 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- The management and processing of approximately 10 of the more complex planning applications.
- Assisting with phone and general enquiries 1 day per week.
- Preparing information, attending and presenting at Council Briefing sessions (either face-to-face or virtually).
- Conducting regular team meetings.
- Providing general support, advice and mentorship to the Statutory Planning team and other departments as required.
Hybrid/remote working arrangements will be supported, however, there is the requirement to be present in the office 2 days per month, at minimum, to attend council briefings, conduct team meeting etc.
If you require further information or would like to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Claudia Griffiths at Aspect Personnel on 0423 419 396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.