Due to growth, they are now looking to add a Junior-Intermediate ESD Engineer / Sustainability Consultant to join their ESD Team. Duties will include:
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Between 1-4 years experience working within a consulting environment
- Previous experience using Green Star, Ecotect, Excel, NABERS, IES and/or other modelling software and analysis tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of building systems
- Understanding of sustainable design and environmental modelling
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to work in a team
- Fast tracked promotion (depending on performance and drive) where you will get the responsibility of running your own projects
- Exposure to project management and client management
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Sound technical knowledge in building services with the drive to upskill
- Be a team-player and able to work in collaborative environment
- You will join a friendly and collaborative team with flexible working arrangements
- Above market salary package with training and development opportunities (re: external courses or training provided)
- Opportunity to progress in an organisation with true partnership in mind, whether or not it is with their staff, external stakeholders or clients
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, APPLY now or alternatively you can email your application to email@example.com.
For more information on this role, or other opportunities within Building Services, contact Carmina on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Zach Cosgrave now on LinkedIn to be updated of all current and future opportunities within Building Services.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au