This multidiscipline consultancy located in Melbourne have a well-respected name in the market for their variety of project's, and ability to deliver from concept to completion. Their project portfolio includes commercial, educational, industrial, retail and residential building projects.
About the role:
A full time permanent Fire Safety Engineer role has been created due to growth and expansion within the team.
You will be required to quantify the hazards and risk of fire and its effects, whilst mitigating fire damage by proper design, construction, arrangement and use of buildings, materials, structures, industrial processes and transportation systems.
Although the role will differ by day and project, you must have the ability to manage your time effectively, communicate confidently and delegate work where applicable. You must be a team player with the ability to work autonomously to meet individual and group deadlines.
To be successful in this role you MUST have experience in the following:
- Circa 4 years + experience working as a Fire Safety Engineer in either a contractor or consultancy environment
- Ability to competently conduct Fire, Smoke & Egress Modelling
- Experience managing associated projects from a Fire / holistic perspective
- Proficiency in design principles with comprehensive knowledge of local idiosyncrasies
- Experience in working on medium and large scale building projects
- The ability to negotiate with statutory authorities
- Strong communication and report writing skills and the ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
If this role matches your expectations, skills and experience please do not hesitate to apply now. Alternatively, if you would like a confidential conversation about this position or other similar roles within Building Services, please call Zach on 0468 967 969 or email email@example.com
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au