You will work on projects ranging from large-scale complex developments including residential, commercial and industrial through to miner private works, managing the approvals process. You will have a direct relationship with their clients, sub-consultants, and government agencies.
The successful applicant will have:
- A degree in Town Planning or related discipline.
- 1 or more years of post-graduate planning experience, ideally in a local government context.
- Excellent report writing and general presentation skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- An understanding of the Victorian Planning Scheme.
- A positive, no-fuss attitude.
- A reputation for building relationships and getting results.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- The capacity to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Team first attitude.