Operating across Victoria and Queensland, this design and town planning firm of 25 staff are passionate about delivery commercially sound and practical solutions for their clients. They are keen to speak with Urban Designers who are equally passionate about quality design and share similar values of their staff and stakeholders alike.
The ideal candidate will prepare:
- Feasibility analysis
- Urban design guidelines
- Strategic frameworks and structure plans
- Activity centre designs
- Urban regeneration frameworks
- Urban context & site analysis
- Have circa 2+ years' experience within urban design or hold a similar role in the local market.
- Have experience working as a Consultant or demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
- Be competent user of software such as Illustrator, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to roll with the punches in a fluid environment.
Please note - All forms of communication will confidential.
For a robust conversation about this role contact Mark on 0422 045 204 or send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au