The small nature of the practice means that collaboration and interaction are essential, and this should be beneficial for both the project and the successful staff member. They will consider candidates looking for full-time or part-time hours and a flexible working environment where you can collaborate from the comfort of your home if that is preferred.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to import consultant drawings into AutoCAD as references to form base plans for landscape development
- Ability to manipulate and edit references in AutoCAD to make them suitable for use as base plans
- Ability to translate “hard copy” sketch plans into AutoCAD plans to produce digital concepts, design development and contract documentation plans
- Ability to prepare detailed documentation plans in AutoCAD (set-out, surfaces, grading, planting, details) under direction
- Ability to prepare cross sections using AutoCAD to illustrate levels and spatial proportions
- Ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator to prepare coloured illustrative concept plans / master plans for presentation
- Ability to geo-reference AutoCAD plans for preparation of set-out coordinates for set-out plans
- Ability to prepare photomontage images in Photoshop, usually over site images
- Ability to generate 3d models using sketch-up, and prepare illustrative images from these in Photoshop
- Ability to resolve design issues (levels, layouts, planting design) under direction
0422 045 204.
Alternatively you can apply by using the link below.