A specialist consultancy based in the inner suburbs and close to city, with easy public transport links. With a team of over 50 staff, they are an evolving business with a great reputation. They boast a strong internal culture, and maintaining this positive team spirit is front of mind when making a hiring decision.
This position will suit an enthusiastic person who lives and breathes content creation! Our client is open to both a graduate / assistant level on a full time basis, or a more experienced coordinator on a part time basis.
You will report into and take direction from the Marketing Manager, and support the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Day to day running of website and social media presence
- Generate engaging content across all platforms
- Plan events
- Track sales data and prepare reports
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related discipline
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content appropriate for variety of platforms - examples of work will be requested
- Develop creative concepts through to execution
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Adobe Indesign and Photoshop skills
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter via the link.
For a list of our other vacancies please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au