This professional Project Management Consultancy is based in Melbourne's inner east and provides multidisciplinary services to both the public and private throughout Australia.
They provide project and development solutions across all stages from project conception to completion. You will work amongst industry professionals who are passionate about exceeding client expectations and achieving successful project outcomes.
Working alongside the office manager, you will play an integral part in providing administrative support to ensure the office is operating efficiently.
The main focus areas of this role are operations, bookkeeping/finance, marketing, HR, and quality management.
As part of the administrative team, you will also be based at the front desk and will have light receptionist duties acting as the first point of contact for all visitors.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role, this role will be predominately office based with limited flexible work arrangements.
- Operations: answering the phones, greeting clients, maintaining office supplies, facilities management, mail/courier control, set up meeting rooms
- Finance: AR/AP, payroll, staff expenses claims, finance reports
- Marketing: maintain project data and photo library, coordinate events, manage social media,
- HR: new starter inductions, manage staff leave, manage internal staff newsletters
- Quality Management: maintaining quality management systems and editing documents and templates.
- All-rounded office administration experience in a professional office setting
- Natural built industry experience is an asset.
- Adobe InDesign and XERO experience is highly regarded
- Self-starter and proactive work attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
For a list of other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team