This small Architecture practice is multi-disciplinary and specializes in three different service offerings. The company has 12-14 employees who all work collaboratively and believe in driving the business forward by promoting a continuous learning environment.
This is a traditional office manager role ensuring the smooth running of day to day office management. Acting as the sole administrator, you will be the go-to personal for all administrative and office-related questions. This role reports into the Director and may have some elements of PA/EA support.
The primary duties will include: bookkeeping, financial management, human resources and operations.
The biggest upcoming project is assisting with the implementation and roll-out of a quality assurance certification whilst maintaining the Quality Management System.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is process-driven, self-motivated, well-organized and an all-rounded administrative professional.
Duties will include:
- First point of call for the office
- Ordering office supplies
- Invoicing and accounts management
- PA support to Director
- Track projects and update status in ProWorkFlow
- Liaise with IT consultants regarding IT issues and problems
- Archiving and maintaining library
- Provide submissions/bid support by preparing documents and fee proposals
- Maintain library
- Update website as required
- Previous Office Management Experience
- Architecture experience is preferred
- Adobe InDesign Experience is desirable
- Friendly positive manner
- Team-focused approach to work
- Highly organised
- Advanced MS Office skills
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel