This reputable studio is known for providing specialist design services on a large portfolio of building projects across sectors such as: retail, multi-res, hospitality, commercial, mixed-use + more.
This studio creates a supportive environment where employees are valued for their skills & experiences and encouraged to strive to their full potential.
Working closely with a variety of team members, you will be responsible for providing both project & finance administration support to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
This position will suit a proactive, driven and structured administrator. You will preferably have experience within a fast-paced environment and a passion to work in the creative industry.
What will you be doing?
- Set up project folders in Total Synergy and manage checklists
- Maintain client records, project budgets & forecasts
- Create milestone/WIP reports at different stages of the project
- Coordinate and submit invoices relating to projects
- Manage AR and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Maintain documentation for OHS and QA requirements
- Continual communication with project staff
- Any ad-hoc administrative requirements
- Experience in a similar role in a project-driven industry (Architecture is advantageous)
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Adobe InDesign & MYOB & Total Synergy experience would be highly regarded
- High level of communication skills to liaise with all internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative within a collaborative environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional presentation
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
The Business Support Team