Aspect are working with a National construction company who deliver a range of commercial projects with a particular strength in the Health Sector.
The management team is made up of Tier 1 professionals who will help guide your development from Project Coordinator to Project Manager.
The business will support your professional development with training and guidance from experienced professionals.
As the Project Coordinator, you will work closely with the PM in delivering social infrastructure projects upto $20M in value.
An all-encompassing role (both site & office duties) putting you on a fast track to delivering projects as a Project Manager.
This role will suit someone with top tier experience looking to progress into a Project Manager.
- 1-2 years’ working for a T1 or T2 Head Contractor
- Exposure to Health, Education or Public building projects
- Relevant construction qualifications
- Great communication & multi-tasking skills
- Unrestricted Australian working rights