You will be part of a great team that is able to support you as well as challenge you.
Reporting directly to a Project Manager, you will take on the autonomous responsibility to ensure the timely, within cost and safe delivery of a range of civil rail packages.
Tasks will include:
- Managing client relationships
- Establish and manage project schedules
- Co-ordinate a team of construction professionals and other subcontractors
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Negotiate with relevant authorities
- Take responsibility for financial outcomes
- Ensure project HSE objectives are met - which, given the nature of the high-risk sites, is critical.
- Reporting on project progress
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- 3-5+ years' experience in a project engineering role – civil – rail, stations and earthworks.
- 3-5+ years' experience working in the civil construction industry for a Tier 1/2 company
- Proven delivery of high-risk projects
- Contract management experience
- Ability to handle a multitude of projects across a number of fields
- Sound planning and organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
For more information relating to this role, please contact:
Ben Lody on 0431 767 838
Or email at: email@example.com