Our interior design client specializes in workplace design and has a strong global presence with multiple studios across the world. The Melbourne office has a great company culture with 30 employees and are looking for a receptionist to support their office with day to day administrative requirements.
This role is an entry level/junior position and will suit someone who is passionate about having a career in administration/reception. You will be providing front desk management and an excellent first impression for callers and visitors. Reporting to the studio manager (Sydney-based) this role will require initiative and a positive can-do attitude.
Duties will include:
- Meet and greet clients and visitors to the office
- Answer calls and take appropriate messages
- Manage couriers and suppliers
- Book, coordinate and set up meeting rooms
- Order office consumables, stationary and equipment
- Maintain the database
- Typing letters and editing documents
- Invoicing and reconciliations
- Assist in organising social events
- Previous customer service or front of house/reception experience is highly regarded
- Ability to display initiative
- Bubbly and pro-active personality
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have a passion for all things admin, we want to hear from you. Please apply via the link below with your resume and cover letter.
For a list of our other vacancies, please visit our website www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Business Support Team | Aspect Personnel