A well-recognized studio based in Melbourne’s inner suburbs, they specialize in health and aged care projects that range in size and scope. This studio offers excellent staff development opportunities including training and mentoring.
About the Role
An urgent need has arisen for a Revit Documenter to work on a large hospital project until at least the end of the year. Working under a Project Leader, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of documentation and design development, as well as liaising with both internal and external consultants. You will possess excellent communication skills and be an adept, hands on Revit user. This role will require you to think on your feet and work closely with the wider team.
To be successful in this position, you will have;
- Prior experience as a Revit Documenter
- Outstanding Revit skills including the ability to produce high level detailing
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Experience working on a range of project types – health or aged care advantageous
- The ability to work collaboratively within the team
- Solution based mindset
- Experience liaising with external stakeholders
For more information on this, or other Architecture and Design opportunities in the Melbourne market please check out our careers page https://www.aspectpersonnel.com.au/page/job-seekers/