This engineering firm provides building services engineering solutions and consultancy from concept to completion on projects including commercial, education, healthcare, retail, entertainment, aged care and residential. With a growing Melbourne team, due to expansion and recent project wins, they are now seeking a Team Leader for their Hydraulic and Fire group.
Employed as a Senior Hydraulic Engineer - Team Leader, you will be managing and running your own projects whilst managing the day to day of the broader team.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Extensive Australian project experience working as a Hydraulic Engineer in a consultancy environment with the ability to hit the ground running on existing projects
- Experience across the Fire Engineering sector
- Ability to work with and manage more junior staff
- Previous experience working as a Project Leader / Lead Hydraulic Engineer on a variety of projects
- Extensive experience designing Hydraulic systems including sewer, sanitary plumbing, storm water and water services reticulation systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of local standards
- Excellent time management and team work skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Leadership responsibilities with exposure to notable projects
- Awesome team culture and a real drive to produce quality work
If you feel that you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. For more information on this role, or other Hydraulic Engineering or Drafting opportunities, please contact Adam on:
M: 0468 967 969
Connect with Adam Brown now on LinkedIn to be updated of all current and future opportunities within Building Services.
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au
Please note that at this stage, candidate shortlisted must have FULL Australian Working Rights