You will join a capable multidisciplinary team of Structural, Civil and Building Services Engineers and be in a leadership role with a clear line of career progression. This role is ideal for someone who has experience within a similar consulting environment and is looking to progress to the next step.
You will be using your technical prowess to complete engineering analysis and design of mechanical systems for new building projects. In addition to technical work, you'll be leading multi-disciplinary building services teams. liaising accordingly with structural engineers and architects, and developing your contacts in the industry to build a new pipeline of work.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A recognised Mechanical Engineering degree
- Circa 10 + years experience working as a Mechanical Engineer within a building services consulting environment
- Extensive experience working on building projects including strong knowledge of local codes and standards
- Solid understanding of local market including business development ability and existing client base
- Excellent communication - written and verbal with a flair for report writing and influencing others
If you feel you have the above skills and experience, then we want to hear from you. To apply for the above role or to discuss current market conditions, please contact Zach Cosgrave on 0468 967 969 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our website for further opportunities, apply for job alerts or to refer a friend. www.aspectpersonnel.com.au